Closing date: 22nd June 2023
CIPHER Medical is recruiting individuals who are curious, passionate and have an interest in the healthcare industry to join our Apprenticeship training course.
The role you will be filling is of Emergency Care Assistant (ECA). You will be trained to assist our paramedics with a range of duties under their Clinical supervision. We will be holding your hands, supporting you through the training, and mentoring you. You need to have a Full UK driving licence. If this appeals to you, please send us an expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How will the course run?
Candidates will start with a 4-week driving course to gain a level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving (CERAD), which must be passed before proceeding on to the clinical training phase of the course.
The clinical training will be a blended course of classroom and on the job training. You will start with an initial 4-week block of classroom-based learning, followed by clinical time on the road to embed your new skills. There will then be further classroom-based sessions throughout the apprenticeship period.
This role will be a full-time position and, as it is working within our 999 Ambulance Operations support, please note this will include shift work, working days, nights, and weekends.
- Be 21 years of age (or older) on the first day of teaching.
- Hold a C1 category driving licence. You must hold a valid driving license for the class of vehicle being driven (C1) for the full duration of the qualification.
- Possess the right values, behaviours, and attributes appropriate to the role.
- Not have any outstanding court cases, prosecutions or pending disciplinary action in any area being brought against them.
- Level 2 Qualifications (eg. GCSE, NVQ) in English and Maths.
- Be theoretically able to commence this training from 10th July 2023.
Join #TeamCIPHER #OneTeam and make a difference!
#eca #ecajobs #emergencyservice #ems #999 #ukjobs
What we offer?
- Annual Salary: £23,920
- Training package of £5000 in your first year to cover Level 3 CERAD, FREC 3 and 4 qualification and £500 per year to use against training of your preference.
- Company CPD platform for recording all professional activity.
- Private Pension
- Enhanced Annual Leave after completing 5 years of service.
- Opportunities to develop your skills in environments such as event medicine and emergency departments.
- Clinical training courses provided inhouse.
- Support through ECA Portfolio
- Ongoing Clinical support
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team
- A friendly and positive work culture
Application closing date 22nd of June 2023