A recent survey has revealed 100% of patients questioned on their experience of CIPHER Medical Patient Transport Service responded they were ‘happy with service received’ in 2022.
The result is an incredible achievement for the team who pride themselves on delivering a quality service that strives to go above and beyond expectations.
Lisa Beevers-Grey, Head of People & Scheduled Care at CIPHER Medical said: “The surveys are an important way of monitoring our service and how the public perceives us. It is vital to draw an accurate picture from the data as this is one tool we can use to identify concerns and continually improve services.
“It is not often you will receive 100% in any survey, so this was pleasing for us all to see. It is just rewards for the team’s hard work and dedication to the role of patient transport.”
88% of patients surveyed rated the service ‘very good’ with 12% rating ‘good.’
96.1% of patients described the ambulance crew supporting their needs as ‘very good’ with 3.9% opting for ‘good.’
A particularly pleasing result was the perception of the CIPHER ambulance crew and how they cared for patients. This has made PTS Team Leader Sarah Kerr very proud.
“We have a ‘one team’ mentality and care about each other as well as the patients. We all want to do well and support patient needs and I think this has come across well in the survey. I am very proud of all our PTS crew.” said Sarah.
The Patient Transport Service is a core provision for CIPHER Medical and deliver services across the UK 365 days a year. From local home to hospital carriage to airborne retrieval for re-patriation, CIPHER as a staff and organisation can be proud of themselves.
Rita Aboudiwane, People & Culture Lead at CIPHER Medical paid tribute to the dedication and standards of staff, stating: “It is heart-warming to witness our dynamic work culture translate into Patient Care. Our People are not only passionate and dedicated to deliver the highest standard Patient care but are also committed to provide a personalised care. The impact that our fantastic People have on the community is noticeable and is at the forefront of everything we do”.
Many patients took the time to add personalised feedback to the survey, including:
- “The crew went above and beyond. I have not seen my 5 year old daughter for 3 weeks, and they brought her on to the ambulance to see me and showed her around reducing her anxieties of seeing me. Karen and Kendra showed compassion and gave reassurance when I was crying.”
- “Pleasurable drive and would like to use Cipher again for any future appointments.”
- “Lloyd and Ellie were great with me and my partner and couldn’t do enough for us. Very friendly and helpful. Great service.”
- “The girls Jodie and Karen made me feel comfortable, they introduced themselves on arrival and went out of there way to help me get into my house making my experience stress free. You all do a great job.”
- “Great experience, very prompt. Staff member lovely easy to talk too.”